She is an author of cosmetology, manicuring, and skin care text books. Her latest book called, “Get Balanced” is in the final edit. This is a book not about telling people what to do, but to share how she has dealt with her own life challenges, using her wisdom and meditation. Munni says, “We are all here to serve and everyone is responsible to find their purpose. Everything in the world is an illusion; the only thing that is real is that we all going back with our deeds to where we all from. This is the truth.” She was a TV host of Green Positive Nanny, and currently is hosting The Munni Irone show.
Munni leads by example. She is a survivor of domestic violence and bullying. She coped with this aspect of her life by using compassion and kindness, instead of hate. She recently, along with a Jewish Rabbi, was able to stop bloodshed, destruction of multiple properties and hate crimes. She is fearless in dealing with these hardcore criminals. She believes that” inside every human there is an essence of kindness, compassion and love, and our society destroys it.” However, with her positive chi she was successful in thwarting this impending disaster. She believes that some people have mental issues and we cannot always rehab them, but we still need to be compassionate with them. Her own family member has a mental illness, yet she still treats them as normal and she is the only one who is so dear to this person. She recently was a victim of a scam in 2015. She walked away and did not sue that person because she is a believer of Karma. She enjoys developing her human characteristics and who she is as an individual. Munni believes that we all born kind, compassionate, and loving, and that we are all givers, however, later in our lives our ego kicks in and we lose our identity. Ego is a part of us, however as long as we are present and aware that this is the ego speaking and make friends with our ego, we can stay grounded.
She has received numerous civic and global awards:
* She is well known as THE PHILANTHROPIST QUEEN OF BEVERLY HILLS.
* She was awarded a teacher of the year award along with numerous philanthropist awards.
* She was awarded Dame Commander Award by the royal family of Europe
Even though, she much prefers to be know as “ Munni the Philantropist”.
Munni Irone is the epitome of a community activist. Her activities are:
*Active in a LA skidrow since 1980 and her family, including her two year old grandson goes once a month and feeds them and gives them hygiene kits. She wants to build a parking lot structure with bathroom and showers and let the homeless live inside for free and free from human control. They don’t like structure. This will bring more business to LA city and tourism. Munni Irone wants to build a kitchen to feed 5000 kids healthy food to our children.
* She is active in her city with high school kids and saving families from breaking apart.
* She is a celebrity coach and she never accepts payment, instead she asks them to write the check to one of her nine charities.
* She is CEO of MJD Film Productions and is associated with multiple charitable organizations in the United States and worldwide.
* She conducts workshops to help leaders find their purpose, defining self-images, getting deep into their core with honesty in their lives. She believes that this is the only way that they can attain balance within themselves. There is no other way to be content and take on life’s challenges in a positive way.
* She intends to build the first, self sustainable shelter for women, children and men.
She, would much rather be known as “Munni the Philantropist”.
The “Arts for Peace Awards” is going to build and erect a Torch of Peace in Beverly Hills. Please call or email us at any of the following number for information about how your name can be etched and displayed on this perpetual testament of world Peace in Beverly Hills. There are only 12 spaces available.
Munni Irone 310 299 6035.or 916 532 5094 email@example.com.
She is reaching out to Universities, peace organizations, humanitarians, and businesses to join her team as they make a positive global impact. According to Munni, “Peace is a word many people are using, however, living peace starts from within each of us.”